Monday, July 23, 2012

Ok, Ok...........I Am a Gun Owner.

An Air Staple Gun owner, that is!

For many of my start out chairs, I used your basic hand-held stapler. Which, if you read about my Halloween chairs, that's what I used! But, if you want to dig a little deeper into reupholstering, I suggest making an investment!
                                         The Basic Stapler

                                         The Investment
This type of gun connects to an air compressor, thank goodness my fiancé already had one! It is an investment, but it makes the job SO much easier!

A note for those who get the air gun: Make sure that the outgoing PSI for the air compressor is set between 40-60 PSI. Too little, the gun will not shoot out the staples. Too much, risk of damaging your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment